Dr. Pulley Variator Roller Weight Set 19x17 (Aprilia, Piaggio, Vespa 125)
Description: Dr. Pulley 19x17mm Round Roller Weights for the Aprilia, Piaggio, Vespa 125/150cc, and many more. Dr. Pulley Round Roller Weights have exceptional durability, heat resistance and are low friction and low wear.Installation: 1. Slack the belt by opening the CVT clutch gives belt slack to the variator side. 2. Then install the variator drive face while lifting the slack belt further away from the center boss if done properly should not see any splines between variator drive face slop-side and boss flat-side. Should be flushed together. 3. Then install the existing variator fan, washer, and hand-tight nut. 4. Finally, apply blue Loctite, torque nut to 30-35ft-lbs. For reassurance please consult your manufacturer's variator torque specs.
NOTE: Please select weight from the menu.
• Broadens your range of gear ratios
• Fastest Roller Weights available
• High-Temperature Resistance
• Increases acceleration and re-acceleration properties
• Increases top-end speed
• Lasts longer than standard roller weights
• Low Friction Coefficient (low wear)
• No abrasive fibers (glass fiber or carbon fiber)
• Suitable for aluminum variator housing
• 6x Roller Weights: 19x17mm 4gm<12gm
• U.S. Patent Number: 7,276,004
• Material: SL-9T, SL-9TS (oil-less PA46)
• Made in Taiwan
• Fit Aprilia 125cc
• Fit Piaggio 125/250cc
• Fit Vespa 125/300cc
Supported Models: Aprilia Atlantic Eu3, Aprilia Mojito, Aprilia Scarabeo Light, Aprilia Sport City, Italjet Dragster, Piaggio Vespa and many more.
Item Weight & Package Dimensions:
• 0.008~0.026 pounds | 3.486" (L) x 2.852" (W) x 1.050" (H)