Dr. Pulley Variator Roller Weight Set 25x17 (Aprilia, Piaggio 400)
Description: Dr. Pulley 25x17mm Round Roller Weights for Aprilia, Piaggio 400/500cc 4-stroke engines. Dr. Pulley Round Roller Weights have exceptional durability, heat resistance and are low friction and low wear.Installation: 1. Slack the belt by opening the CVT clutch gives belt slack to the variator side. 2. Then install the variator drive face while lifting the slack belt further away from the center boss if done properly should not see any splines between variator drive face slop-side and boss flat-side. Should be flushed together. 3. Then install the existing variator fan, washer, and hand-tight nut. 4. Finally, apply blue Loctite, torque nut to 30-35ft-lbs. For reassurance please consult your manufacturer's variator torque specs.
NOTE: Please select weight from the menu.
• Broadens your range of gear ratios
• Fastest Roller Weights available
• High-Temperature Resistance
• Increases acceleration and re-acceleration properties
• Increases top-end speed
• Lasts longer than standard roller weights
• Low Friction Coefficient (low wear)
• No abrasive fibers (glass fiber or carbon fiber)
• Suitable for aluminum variator housing
• 6x Roller Weights: 25x17mm 13gm<19gm
• U.S. Patent Number: 7,276,004
• Material: SL-9T, SL-9TS (oil-less PA46)
• Made in Taiwan
• Fit Aprilla 400/500cc
• Fit Piaggio 400/500cc
Supported Models: Aprilia Atlantic Sprint 400/500 ('05-'08), Aprilia Scarabeo Light 400/500 ('06-'08), Aprilia Scarabeo 500 ('07-), Piaggio Beverly 400 ('06-'07), Piaggio Beverly Tourer 400 ('08-'09), Piaggio Beverly 500 ('05-'08), Piaggio Beverly Cruiser 500 ('07-'09), Piaggio MP3 400 ('00-'08), Piaggio MP3 LT 400 (2009), Piaggio MP3 Mic 400 ('08-'09), Piaggio MP3 500, Piaggio X Evo 400 ('07-'09), Piaggio X8 400 ('06-'08), Piaggio X9 Evolution ABS 500 ('06-'07) and various unlisted makes/models.
Item Weight & Package Dimensions:
• 0.028~0.041 pounds | 3.486" (L) x 2.852" (W) x 1.050" (H)
- Stock: 40
- Reward Points: 1
- Part #: 169-366