Dr. Pulley Variator Sliding Weight Set 15x12 (Aprilia, JOG, Zuma 50)
Description: Dr. Pulley 15x12mm Sliding Weight Set for Aprilia, JOG, and Zuma 50 2-stroke engines. These weights also fit many scooters from Yamaha Grand Axis 100, Yamaha Zuma CW50, Yamaha Zuma 50F, Yamaha Vino 50, and Yamaha C3.
Dr. Pulley Sliding Weights are the latest roller weights to hit the market and the most advanced weights available. These sliding weights perform up to 20% better than standard round weights and last up to 18% longer with 22% less performance material loss. The weights have several unique features such as their composite material being nylon for faster performance.
Traditionally, the gear ratio is changed by the up-and-down rolling movement of the roller weights in the ramp of the Moveable Drive Pulley (MDF); Now the innovative Dr. Pulley Sliding Roller Weights slide up and down in the ramp of MDF to change the gear ratio. This unique sliding movement (not rolling) provides exclusive advantages to increase CVT performance. With Dr. Pulley, no abnormal wear will occur even when running in high gear.
Dr. Pulley Sliding Weights means better performance from your scooter no matter what stage you are in upgrading your scooter. Simply add 6-gram or 7-gram weights and a CVT Kit, and a new belt for a powerful upgrade. The larger weight size will add the top end only when you are doing other upgrades to make up for the loss of bottom or take-off. The same is true for lighter weights, if you go too light you will need to make up for the loss on the top end. 40/50cc scooters we have found do best with 6-gram or 7-gram weights, use 6-gram for over 200lbs. 7-gram under 200lbs. Add the Dr. Pulley variator to complete your upgrade.
Installation: 1. Slack the belt by opening the CVT clutch gives belt slack to the variator side. 2. Then install the variator drive face while lifting the slack belt further away from the center boss if done properly should not see any splines between variator drive face slop-side and boss flat-side. Should be flushed together. 3. Then install the existing variator fan, washer, and hand-tight nut. 4. Finally, apply blue Loctite, torque nut to 30-35ft-lbs. For reassurance please consult your manufacturer's variator torque specs.
NOTE: Please select weight from the menu.
• Broadens your range of gear ratios
• Fastest Sliding Weights available
• High-Temperature Resistance
• Increases acceleration and re-acceleration properties
• Increases top-end speed
• Lasts longer than standard roller weights
• Low Friction Coefficient (low wear)
• No abrasive fibers (glass fiber or carbon fiber)
• Suitable for aluminum variator housing
Include the following Variator sliding weight set.
• 6x Sliding Weights: 15x12mm 3gm<11gm
• U.S. Patent Number: 7,276,004
• Material: SL-9T, SL-9TS (oil-less PA46)
• Made in Taiwan
• Fit Variator Housing: 95mm / Slides: 3 / Top: 79.3mm / Boss: 20mm / Shims: 18mm / Drive Spline: 15
• Fit Belt Size: 818-19-28 (Fit Aprilia ONLY)
• Fit Belt Size: 788-17-30 (Fit JOG ONLY)
• Fit Belt Size: 748-18-28 (Fit Zuma ONLY)
• Fit Aprilia 50
• Fit JOG 50
• Fit Zuma 50
Supported Models: NCY CVT KIT (Part# 1200-1197); Yamaha C3, Yamaha Grand Axis 100, Yamaha Vino 50, Yamaha Zuma CW50, Minarelli Jog engines, Chinese Yamaha Clones 1PE40QMB 1E40QMB engines, Malaguti, CPI, Aprilia Scooters with Piaggio engines, and Franco-Morini 50cc engines found in the 1E41QMB Suzuki AD50 AG50, TGB R50X, TGB 101, TGB 303, and Peirspeed Scooters.
Item Weight & Product Dimensions:
• 0.039~0.145 pounds | 3.486" (L) x 2.852" (W) x 1.050" (H)