G- Front Fork Bearing Kit (139QMB)
Description: Front Fork Bearing Kit for 139QMB 49/50cc 4-stroke scooters, and virtually any other scooter with these measurements. Front fork bearing set complete with bearing cups and bearings for the fork column top and bottom. Front fork bearings should be replaced when a yoke is fitted or when you notice play, tightness, or knocking on the front end, during normal operation, it will result in a "floating" feel. Often the driver feels nothing of the creeping defect in stock. Only after the change, one has to carry the feeling of a completely new front fork change. Grease before mounting the bearings!
Include the following Bearing kit.
• 1x Upper Nut Hex: 31.77mm / Thread ID: 24mm (M25) / OD: 34.27mm / H: 8.15mm
• 1x Upper Cap Hex: 45mm / Thread ID: 24.2mm (M25) / OD: 48.2mm / H: 8.22mm
• 1x Upper Bearing ID: 27.3mm / OD: 30mm / H: mm
• 1x Upper Base Cup ID: / OD: / H: mm
• 1x Lower Cap ID: / OD: / H: mm
• 1x Lower Bearing ID: 30.4mm / OD: 33mm / H: mm
• 1x Lower Base Pebble ID: / OD: / H: mm
• Fit Open Wrench: 32mm - 45mm
• Fit QMB 49/50cc
Supported Models: 139QMB 49cc-50cc engines, Baja SC50, Boreem (BMS) 50, Filly 50, Kymco 50, Panterra 50, Qingqi 50, QLink 50, Roketa 50, SUNL 50, SYM 50, Tank 50, TaoTao 50, and virtually any other scooter engine with these measurements.
Item Weight & Package Dimensions:
• 0.431 Pounds | 2.995" (L) x 2.353" (W) x 2.353" (H)