NCY Cylinder 47mm 72cc Big Bore Kit w/Cast Piston (139QMB)
Description: NCY 47mm 72cc Cast-Iron Cylinder Kit with a Cast Aluminum Piston for 139QMB. It’s recommended to get the complete 47mm big bore kit (Part# 1100-1439) in order to take full advantage of the bigger piston valve notch. However, you can use the original stock cylinder head without any problem.
When used in conjunction with a stock stroke of 41.4mm the engine displacement comes out to 72cc! When used with a 44mm stroker crank, engine displacement = 76.3cc!
NOTE: Remove your valve from your scooter's head and measure the full length of the valve stem. Some scooters like Znen(Wolf Brand, GMW, Bintelli, etc), Kymco 50cc 4T(Agility), some newer TaoTao, and other 50cc 4-stroke scooters may have valve stem length over 64mm. For these applications use Part#1100-1326 Rocker Arm assembly. Have a look at our Decompression Tube Kit which replaces your dipstick and allows excess crankcase pressure to be released.
Includes the following Cylinder, Piston + Rings, Gaskets (compression base gaskets, steel head gasket), Wrist pin, and Circlips.
• 1x Cast-Alumin Piston: 47mm
• 5x Piston Rings: 47mm
• 1x Wrist Pin w/G-clips: 38x13x9mm
• 1x Cast-Iron Cylinder: 47mm
• Outer Sleeve Diameter: 49.5mm
• Overall Height (w/sleeve): 70.44mm
• Cylinder Height (w/o sleeve): 53mm
• Made in Taiwan
• Fit Intake Studs 6mm
• Fit Exhaust Studs 6mm
• Fit 64mm Rocker Arm Assembly 2V
• Fit 50mm Stud Spacing /Diagonal 70.5mm
• Fit Crankshaft 41.4mm to 44mm
• Fit Cylinder Head 39mm to 50mm
• Fit Dowel Pin Set (8x14mm)
• Fit QMB 49/50cc+
Supported Models: GY6 139QMB 49cc-50cc 4-Stroke engines, Filly 50, Kymco 50, QLink 50, SYM 50, TaoTao 50
Item Weight & Product Dimensions:
• 1.437 Pounds | 4.463" (L) x 4.156" (W) x 2.767" (H)