Stage6 Roller Shells Replacement 15x12 (Aprilia, JOG, Zuma 50)
Description: Stage6 Roller Shells Replacement 15x12mm for Aprilia, JOG, and Zuma 50 2-stroke engines.
NOTE: You must install these weights in an alternating pattern, otherwise a severe imbalance in the variator will occur. These rollers are designed for tuning purposes only and we recommend that they are not used for long-term use. Once you have determined the appropriate weight for your set up you should buy a complete roller set for permanent use.
Installation: 1. Slack the belt by opening the CVT clutch gives belt slack to the variator side. 2. Then install the variator drive face while lifting the slack belt further away from the center boss if done properly should not see any splines between variator drive face slop-side and boss flat-side. Should be flushed together. 3. Then install the existing variator fan, washer, and hand-tight nut. 4. Finally, apply blue Loctite, torque nut to 30-35ft-lbs. For reassurance please consult your manufacturer's variator torque specs.
Include the following Shell replacement.
• 12x Wear-Resistant Plastic Shell Size: 15x12mm
• Made in Italy
• Fit Variator Housing: 95mm / Slides: 3 / Top: 79.3mm / Boss: 20mm / Shims: 18mm / Drive Spline: 15
• Fit Belt Size: 788-17-30 (Fit JOG ONLY)
• Fit Belt Size: 748-18-28 (Fit Zuma ONLY)
• Fit Belt Size: 818-19-28 (Fit Aprilia ONLY)
• Fit Compression Spring: 1k, 1.5k, 2k rpm
• Fit Clutch Springs: 1k, 1.5k, 2k rpm
• Fit Aprilia 50
• Fit JOG 50
• Fit Zuma 50
Supported Models: NCY CVT KIT (Part# 1200-1197); Yamaha C3, Yamaha Zuma CW50, Yamaha Zuma 50F, Yamaha Vino Minarelli Jog engines, Chinese Yamaha Clones 1PE40QMB 1E40QMB engines, Malaguti, CPI, Aprilia Scooters with Piaggio engines, and Franco-Morini 50cc engines found in the 1E41QMB Suzuki AD50 AG50, TGB R50X, TGB 101, TGB 303, and Peirspeed Scooters.
Item Weight & Product Dimensions:
• 0.5 pounds | 9.5" (L) x 6" (W) x 0.655" (H)