Taida Cylinder 61mm 171cc 2V Forged Big Bore Kit Trio Combo Fit 54mm (GY6)
Description: High-Quality Taida Cast-Iron Cylinder 61mm 171cc with Forged Aluminum Piston offer better durability and reduced friction for GY6 125/150cc + engines. The cylinder bore is 61mm. Taida Cylinder Big Bore Kit Trio Combo 61mm 171cc 2V w/Forged Piston Fit 54mm including the following parts Taida 61mm (171cc) cylinder kit with forged piston, Taida oversize 2V head 28/23, and Taida 54mm rocker arm set. Taida Cylinder Big Bore Kit Trio Combo 61mm 171cc 2V is suitable for all air-cooled 4 strokes; 125-150cc Kymco engines (scooters), and most Chinese imported vehicles GY6 125/150cc (scooters, quads, and buggies).
NOTE: Please, measure with a caliper GY6 crankcase bore (opening) for 62.7mm cylinder outer diameter sleeve need a minimum 62.9mm bore clearance or boring and machining are required.
100% Taida Products – NO SUBSTITUTE.
• 61mm Forged-Alumin Piston*
• 61mm Piston Rings (installed)
• 36mm x 15mm Wrist Pin w/G-clips
• 61mm Cast-Iron Cylinder
• 62.7mm Outer Sleeve Diameter
• 69.3mm Cylinder Height (w/o sleeve)
• 90mm Overall Height (w/sleeve)
2. Includes Taida Cylinder Head 61mm 2V NON-EGR, Valves Assembly, Gaskets (manifold spacer +gasket, steel exhaust gasket), intake\exhaust studs, nuts, and Taida Sticker.
• 2 Valve Head: 28mm Intake / 23mm Exhaust / Shaft Diameter: 5mm
• Factory Ported: 27.5mm Intake / 26.5mm Exhaust
• 60mm Cylinder Head Height (w/o valve)
• 69mm Overall Height (w/intake valve)
• 6mm Intake Studs
• 8mm Exhaust Studs w/Nuts
3. Includes Taida Rocker Arm Assembly 2V
• Camshaft Holder
• Rocker Arm +Shaft (inlet)
• Rocker Arm +Shaft (outlet)
• 2x Valve Adjusting M5x0.50mm Tappets
• 2x Valve Adjusting M9x5mm Nuts
• Made in Taiwan
• Fit Cam Chain 45 (90) links
• Fit Chain Guide (standard)
• Fit Crankshaft 57.8mm +2.5mm
• Fit Stud Set- 187mm 195mm
• Fit 54mm Stud Spacing (A-Block)
• Fit Dowel Pin Set (10x14mm)
• Fit GY6 125/150cc+
• Optional: cut plastic fan shroud for best fitment
CORRECTION: piston "EX" smaller valve indent should be facing down toward the exhaust. This means the entire piston engrave 61mm and the Taida Star symbol would be upside-down NOT like the video shown. We did this for the reading aesthetic of what piston size/brand installed. *New designed, now come aesthetically upright Taida Star symbol and it's marked "IN" piston near indent should face up (intake).
Supported Models: GY6 152QMI 157QMJ Chinese Scooter, ATV, Genuine Buddy, Kymco, Ruckus, Vento.
Item Weight & Product Dimensions:
• 2.931 pounds | 5.5" (L) x 4.972" (W) x 3.582" (H)
• 2.316 pounds | 5.82" (L) x 5.310" (W) x 2.718" (H)
• 0.528 pounds | 4.457" (L) x 2.875" (W) x 1.062" (H)
- Stock: 30 - 45 Days
- Reward Points: 14
- Part #: GY6-090-2V54-171-TRIO