Taida Carburetor PE28 Racing (DIO, QMB, GY6)
Description: Taida Carburetor Racing PE28 for Motorcycles, Racing Bikes, and Scooters. This carb will help your performance engine breathe easier and goes well with a big-bore cylinder. Power in the front-end, in addition to many upgrades needed for PE style carburetors.
NOTE: When joined together this Taida 28mm carburetor, please verify the intake manifold's inner-diameter carb port is within 2mm ± 35mm.Specifications:
Includes the following Carburetor, Fittings, Fuel line, Jets, O-rings, and Taida Sticker.
• PE 28mm Round Carb Slide
• Airbox Side: ID 45mm, OD 50mm
• Engine Side: ID 28mm, OD 35mm
• Venturi: 28mm
• Main: #152 (5.9mm x 11.47mm -> 16.66mm) PE Style
• Pilot: #42 (4.9mm x 18.79mm -> 28mm) PE / PB Style
• Made in Taiwan
• Fit Air-Filter Port I.D. 3mm max. ± 47mm
• Fit Intake Manifold 2mm max. ± 35mm
• Fit DIO 49/90cc+ BORE
• Fit QMB 49/50cc+ BORE
• Fit GY6 125/150cc+
• Optional: cut plastic fan shroud for best fitment
Supported Models: Honda Dio AF16 AF18E 50; Elite S/SE/SR 1994-2001, Daelim Cordi 50, Kymco Fever/ZX50, SYM DD50, GY6 40QMB 50cc 2-stroke, 139QMB 49cc-50cc 4-stroke, 50QMF 90cc-100cc, 152QMI 125cc, 157QMJ 150cc, 161QMK 170cc, 161QML 200cc, Chinese Scooter, ATV, Genuine Buddy, Kymco, Polaris RZR 170, Ruckus, TaoTao, Yamaha Cygnus, Vento, and virtually any scooter engine with these measurements.
Item Weight & Package Dimensions:
• 1.469 pounds | 6" (L) x 6" (W) x 6" (H)