NCY Intake Manifold 28mm Non-EGR Coated (139QMB, GY6)
Description: NCY Intake Manifold 28mm Non-EGR Coated aluminum offers a smooth bore and larger inlet diameter over the stock 24mm Intake Manifold. Combined, these two assets allow more air and more fuel into your cylinder, giving you more power.
Combined, these two assets allow more air and more fuel into your cylinder, giving you more power. Intake manifold upgrades are a must for larger carburetors. It doesn't make sense to install a large carburetor only to have its flow restricted by the manifold. Larger manifolds can make a noticeable power increase on their own, and provide a choice option over the standard rubber manifolds. Long-lasting parts, and more power. It's a win-win.
NOTE: 139QMB may require tapered air-flow to 21mm when installing any intake manifold 24mm or larger on its cylinder head. See Naraku Intake Manifold Spacer 24mm (Part# NK200.04). Check local laws before installing them. For off-road use only, not legal use in California's public roads.
Includes the following Intake manifold, Clamps, and O-Ring.
• 1x Cast Aluminum Intake Manifold / PTFE Coated
• 1x Vacuum Port ID: 2.4mm / OD: 4.6mm
• 1x Rubber O-ring ID: 31mm / OD: 34.5mm / H: 1.75mm
• 2x Stainless Steel Clamps (25-51mm)
Specifications:• Carb Bore: 28mm
• Carb Coupler ID: 32mm / OD: 46mm
• Coupler Flex ID: 3mm max. ± 29mm
• Engine Bore: 26.88mm / OD: 41.23<59.43mm
• Bolt Space: 45.1mm / H: 34.15<34.24mm
• Overall L: 102.5mm / W: 74.6mm / H: 82.55mm
• Made in Taiwan
• Fit CVK Carburetor 26mm-32mm
• Fit PWK Carburetor 26mm-32mm
• Fit TM26 / TM32 Carburetor
• Fit Vacuum Hose 4.5mm
• Fit GY6 125/150cc+
• Fit QMB 49/50cc+
Supported Models: 139QMB 49/50cc 4-stroke, GY6 125/150cc 4-stroke, 152QMI 125cc, 157QMJ 150cc, 161QMK 170cc, 161QML 200cc, Chinese Scooter, ATV, Genuine Buddy, Kymco, Polaris RZR 170, Ruckus, TaoTao, Vento, and virtually any other GY6-based engine with these measurements.
Item Weight & Product Dimensions:
• 0.506 Pounds | 4.035" (L) x 2.937" (W) x 3.25" (H)