Malossi Cylinder 52mm 88cc Big Bore Kit w/Cast Piston (139QMB)
Description: Malossi Cylinder 52mm 88cc Big Bore Kit w/Cast Piston in aluminum with hard chromed liner for 139QMB 49/50cc 4-stroke Chinese Scooter. The bore = 87.9cc capacity. The original head may be retained according to the manufacturer, but only super unleaded should be used due to the compression ratio. Solid 4-stroke cylinder made in Europe. Suitable for Chinese-built 4-stroke and Kymco 4-stroke engines. Cylinder skirt diameter = 54.5mm
It’s also recommended to get a 52mm big valve head (Part# NK100.13) in order to take full advantage of the bigger piston valve notch. However, you can use the original stock cylinder head without any problem.
When used in conjunction with a stock stroke of 41.4mm the engine displacement comes out to 88cc! When used with a 44mm stroker crank, engine displacement = 93.4cc!
NOTE: Please, measure with a caliper 139QMB crankcase bore (opening) for 54.5mm cylinder outer diameter sleeve need a minimum 54.55mm bore clearance or boring and machining are required. If, engine case must be bored, order an engine bore tool (Part# 1400-1001).
Includes the following Cylinder, Piston + Rings, Gaskets (compression base gaskets, steel head gasket), Wrist pin, and Circlips.
• 1x Cast-Alumin Piston: 51.48mm
• 5x Piston Rings: 52mm
• 1x Wrist Pin w/G-clips: 38x13x9mm
• 1x Cast-Iron Cylinder: 52mm
• Outer Sleeve Diameter: 54.5mm
• Cylinder Height (w/o sleeve): 53mm
• Overall Height (w/sleeve): 70.3mm
• Made in Italy
• Fit 64mm Rocker Arm Assembly 2V
• Fit 50mm Stud Spacing /Diagonal 70.5mm
• Fit Cylinder Head 50mm to 52mm 2V
• Fit Dowel Pin Set (8x14mm)
• Fit QMB 49/50cc+
Supported Models: GY6 139QMB 49cc-50cc engines, Buddy50, Filly 50, Kymco, QLink, RoughHouse, SYM, TaoTao
Item Weight & Product Dimensions:
• 1.437 Pounds | 4.463" (L) x 4.156" (W) x 2.767" (H)