Taida Cylinder 61mm 171cc Big Bore Kit w/Forged Piston Fit 54mm (GY6)
Description: High-Quality Taida Cast-Iron Cylinder 61mm 171cc with Forged Aluminum Piston offers better durability and reduced friction for GY6 125/150cc + engines. The cylinder bore is 61mm. Taida 61mm Cylinder Big Bore Kit is suitable for all air-cooled 4 strokes; 125-150cc Kymco engines (scooters), and most Chinese imported vehicles GY6 125/150cc (scooters, quads, and buggies).
NOTE: Please, measure with a caliper GY6 crankcase bore (opening) for 61mm cylinder outer diameter sleeve need a minimum of 62.7mm bore clearance or boring and machining are required.
Includes the following Cylinder, Piston + Rings, Gaskets (chain tensioner gasket, Hi and Low compression base gaskets, steelhead gasket), Wrist pin, Circlips, and Taida Sticker.
• 1x Forged-Alumin Piston: 61mm*
• 5x Piston Rings (installed): 61mm
• 1x Wrist Pin w/G-clips: 36mm x 15mm
• 1x Cast-Iron Cylinder 61mm
• Outer Sleeve Diameter: 62.7mm
• Cylinder Height (w/o sleeve): 69.3mm
• Overall Height (w/sleeve): 90mm
• Made in Taiwan
• Fit Chain Guide (standard)
• Fit Cam Chain 45 (90) links
• Fit Crankshaft 57.8mm +2.5mm
• Fit Stud Set- 187mm 195mm
• Fit Dowel Pin Set (10x14mm)
• Fit 54mm Stud Spacing (A-Block)
• Fit 54mm Cylinder Head 58.5mm to 61mm 2V
• Fit GY6 125/150cc+
• Optional: cut plastic fan shroud for best fitment
CORRECTION: piston "EX" smaller valve indent should be facing down toward the exhaust. This means the entire piston engrave 61mm and the Taida Star symbol would be upside-down NOT like the video shown. We did this for the reading aesthetic of what piston size/brand installed. *New designed, now come aesthetically upright Taida Star symbol and it's marked "IN" piston near indent should face up (intake).
Supported Models: GY6 152QMI 157QMJ Chinese Scooter, ATV, Genuine Buddy, Kymco, Ruckus, Vento
Item Weight & Product Dimensions:
• 2.924 pounds | 5.5" (L) x 4.972" (W) x 3.582" (H)